Hookstone Woods 24th September
The next CLARO event is on the 24th September. Ruth Ker has created some excellent courses for all abilities, using the wide variety of terrain in this location. We have the use of the Scout Hut and an excellent parking area. Further details here.
- Sat 16 Sep – AIRE Dales wkend day 1 Attermire Level A EOD available
- Sun 17 Sep – AIRE Dales wkend Day 2 Malham Level A EOD available
- Wed 20 Sep – CLARO Autumn Leaves 1 Harrogate
- Sun 24 Sep – CLARO Level C Hookstone Woods
- Sat 30 Sep – EBOR Level D Clifton Ings
- Sat 30 Sep – CLARO Fitness Training Jacob Smith park
- Sun 1 Oct – NATO Level C Haydon Bridge
- Wed 4 Oct – CLARO Autumn Leaves 2 Ripon
- Sat 7 Oct – EBOR Level D Fulford
- Sat 7 Oct – CLARO Junior league Level D Hookstone Woods
- Sun 8 Oct – PFO Level C Barley Village Near Pendle
- Sun 15 Oct – EBOR Level C Urban Selby
Richard Kirk asks:
Would you like to be a little fitter?
Do you want to tackle that last control with zest instead of on your knees?
Do you fancy being able to gallop uphill rather than stagger?
Do you want work off some summer fat and get into the new season with some bounce?
….THEN try his FREE Fitness Session:
Saturday 30 September 2017 from 2.00pm – 3.30pm at Jacob Smith Park Knaresborough.
Claro AGM Thursday 12th October
The CLARO AGM will be held at the Green Hut, 44 Harlow Ave, Harrogate HG2 0AS at 7pm on Thursday 12th October 2017. We hope to see as many as possible there. There are two officer posts being vacated, and both currently have volunteer replacements, although don’t let that put you off if you are interested. There will be the usual social over tea and biscuits afterwards, which in recent years has taken longer than the meeting. Please support your club and come along if you can!