Joining Claro is very easy. Club membership across the country is co-ordinated through British Orienteering, who collect and register the necessary details and pass them on to the club. The membership fee is split between the club and British Orienteering.
The best way is to join online here or go to the British Orienteering site (although you can join by post).
Simply select CLARO from the drop down list. The page will select YHOA as the area. Just add your desired membership grade (Senior / Junior / Family), Submit, fill in your details, pay and you are done.
The fees for 2019 are:
For Family membership it calculates the fee based on family members.
For that small sum you get:
- Your British Orienteering membership number and electronic membership card
- British Orienteering insurance at events
- British Orienteering’s electronic magazine
- Eligibility to compete in events across the country, including the British Championships
- Entry into the National Rankings (aged 16 and above)
- Participation in Claro events, activities and social programme
- The right to compete in Club colours and represent the Club at events
- Discounts negotiated with some retail organisations.
If you have any questions, then contact