Claro Top 15s
Some excellent runs this weekend by our Junior men trying longer courses for the first time at Storthes Hall. Alex Robinson was 15th on Black and Matthew Rochester was 11th on Brown ( they had run out of Black maps). Ruth Ker was 1st W50 on the Green course and 5th overall, which made her W50 Yorkshire Middle Distance Champion 2018.
Lakes 5 days – Sunday July 29th to Friday 3rd August
If you plan to do this event, save a few pounds by getting your entry in before the first closing date which is Wednesday 31st January.
Organisation is now well advanced to deliver some excellent courses and a memorable visit to the Lakes this summer.
- Silver Howe, near Grasmere
- Angle Tarn Pikes, Patterdale
- Harrop Tarn, Thirlmere
- Askham Fell, Ullswater
- Dale Park, Graythwaite
And don’t forget there will be an urban street race in Ulverston on the “rest day”. All can be entered via Fabian by clicking here .
- Wed 7 Feb – CLARO Local Winter Blues 2018 Central Harrogate
- Sun 11 Feb – LOC Regional NWOA Galoppen Black Beck Woods
- Sun 11 Feb – CLOK Regional Coate Moor
- Wed 14 Feb – AIRE Local Addingham Night Score
- Sat 17 Feb – NYMBO Winter series Kettlesing 2 hours score MTBO
- Sat 17 Feb – SROC Nthrn Night Champs Nicky NookOnline cheaper till 3/2
- Sun 18 Feb – SYO Rgl YHOA Suplge Tankersley Entries close 4th Feb.
- Wed 21 Feb – CLARO Local Winter Blues Hornbeam Park
- Sun 25 Feb – EBOR Regional Bishop Wood
- Wed 28 Feb – AIRE Local Leeds Night Score
- Sun 4 Mar – CLARO Regional Guisecliff
If you are aware of any events I have missed please drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Blues 2018
Richard Kirk has now found 6 volunteers for planning the next series of event in the winter starting this wednesday. Next event is the 7th February from Cheltenham Mount. Details are below and include a new location for what hopefully will be a delightful spring evening for the last of the series.
|Wed 7 Feb 18||Centre/N Harrogate||Stephen Fry|
|Wed 21 Feb 18||Harrogate||Ruth Ker|
|Wed 7 Mar 18||Knaresborough||Rochester family|
|Wed 21 Mar 18||Pateley Bridge||Stan Appleton|
Last price hike was Sunday 28th Jan. Entries close on the 25th February.
Compass Sport Trophy
All club members should have had an e-mail from Mike Hind about the Compass Sport Trophy on the 11th March at Canklow south of Rotherham. It would be nice to replicate our success of last year so please place the date in your diary and send Mike the following information
Your age class (e.g. W 55)
Your BO number (e.g. 286122)
Your SI dibber number
Don’t delay – do it NOW his e-mail is mike.hindATbtinternet.com ( you need to replace the AT with the symbol)
And the final is much closer than last year.