Summer Round up
A number of Claro’s have been active over the summer. In the Scottish six day Allen Barnes was 6th, Liz Potterton 10th and Jackie Barnes 14th in their age classes. Stan Appleton was 8th and first of 4 Claros on the Green at Sheffield Urban last weekend. In the NYMBO’s over the August bank holiday Edwyn Oliver-Evans was second with 98.2% of the winning score at Malham and First at Helmsley. Also at Malham, Nathan Parker was 1st M18 and 8 O/A, Luke was 2nd M18 and 15th O/A, Dad Adrian and Lois were 34th O/A but 1st Generation. At Helmsley, Nathan was 1st M18 and 4th O/A, Adrian and Luke were 1st Generation and 13th O/A, David Day was 3rd V60. Well done to all those who competed over the summer including those at the White Rose events.
- Sun 10 Sep – CLOK Regional Stockton University Campus
- Sat 16 Sep – AIRE Dales wkend day 1 Attermire Level A Closing date 10/9
- Sun 17 Sep – AIRE Dales wkend Day 2 Malham Level A Closing date 10/9
- Wed 20 Sep – CLARO Autumn Leaves 1 Harrogate
- Sun 24 Sep – CLARO Level C Hookstone Woods
- Sat 30 Sep – EBOR Level D Clifton Ings
- Sat 30 Sep – CLARO Fitness Training Jacob Smith park
- Sun 1 Oct – NATO Level C Haydon Bridge
- Wed 4 Oct – CLARO Autumn Leaves 2 Ripon
- Sat 7 Oct – EBOR Level D Fulford
- Sun 8 Oct – PFO Level C Barley Village Near Pendle
- Sun 15 Oct – EBOR Level C Urban Selby
Richard Kirk asks:
Would you like to be a little fitter?
Do you want to tackle that last control with zest instead of on your knees?
Do you fancy being able to gallop uphill rather than stagger?
Do you want work off some summer fat and get into the new season with some bounce?
….THEN try his FREE Fitness Session:
Saturday 30 September 2017 from 2.00pm – 3.30pm at Jacob Smith Park Knaresborough.
Claro AGM Thursday 12th October
The CLARO AGM will be held at the Green Hut, 44 Harlow Ave, Harrogate HG2 0AS at 7pm on Thursday 12th October 2017. We hope to see as many as possible there. There are two officer posts being vacated, and both currently have volunteer replacements, although don’t let that put you off if you are interested. There will be the usual social over tea and biscuits afterwards, which in recent years has taken longer than the meeting. Please support your club and come along if you can!